“Expensive for the quality”
Review of Rocky Rococo

Rocky Rococo
Ranked #98 of 895 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 10, 2013

After hearing it was good, we decided to give it a try last night. I have to say I was really disappointed. $62.82 got us 2 medium pizza's, 3 sodas, 2 salad bars and breadsticks. Needless to say 1 pizza only had topping on half the pizza, the other had 3 toppings. Salad bar was good, breadsticks were great, the pizza was horrible. The crust was burnt. None of us could even eat the crust which is unusual for us. The sauce and toppings were nothing special. I felt a bit ripped off. It is very expensive for what you get in my opinion.
Not to mention the counter staff was not real helpful. We asked about thin crust, she said there is one coming out now. So we said we will take a large thin crust, her reply was "well, I thought you said you wanted thin crust?"
Apparently you cannot get thin crust in a large size pizza, but how was I supposed to know? She needs to work on her replies and education of what they offer to her customers.
I cannot say I would go back. Much better options for dinner in the downtown area.

1  Thank Corinna W
There are newer reviews for Rocky Rococo

Reviewed December 13, 2012

I go here quite often (about once a week). I love the all-you-can eat salad bar. It has a great selection, and they stay on top of it pretty well. The pizza is great as well. This is an easy decision for me when I'm thinking of places to eat downtown. I've never been disappointed. I also enjoy the atmosphere there as well. It was built in an old theatre, so it's kind of to long around and see the old architecture.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

The whole wheat crust has just a touch of sweetness to it. I'm not usually a fan of deep dish pizza, so Rocky's is the exception. The salad bar is small, fresh, and varied. The all-you-can-eat salad comes with a whole wheat muffin (same dough as the crust). Heaven!

Reviewed November 11, 2012

This is a very kid friendly place. Clean, good customer service, the pizza is excellent and you can't beat the value!

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Best Pizza around. Classic atmosphere, and tasty eats. They usually take about 30 minutes to bring out the food. They serve it pan style, and it's fantastic every time. Now that I wrote this review I'm craving it.