“Great Comfort Foods”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The menu is good. The prices are good. The spicy bloody mary's were some of the best I've had. The waitress' were a lot of fun and did an excellent job.

There are newer reviews for Satellite Diner & Lounge

Reviewed April 3, 2014

This little place looks outwardly kind of run-down, and being attached to a "lounge", not a kind of place I'd normally eat (not being snobby - just tellin' the truth). We went for Sunday breakfast, and were so pleasantly surprised! The food was fabulous, the service was good and the coffee was strong and plentiful. The restaurant interior is actually much better than the outside........just proving the old adage, "you can't tell a book by its cover!".

1  Thank Pegspony
Reviewed March 30, 2014

No line, close to the our hotel, great service, good food and a large screen TV if you are in town for basketball

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Our two kids were reluctant to walk in based on how the outside of the restaurant looked. I said we might regret it if we do not. We were so glad we did! My husband had the chicken fried steak and it was amazing. The kids split a corned beef hash breakfast burrito that they kept saying was so yummy. Our waitress was so nice and accommodating with my special food requests due to a medical diet. We were all glad we walked into this place.

1  Thank SGChow
Reviewed March 6, 2014

My husband and 2 of our friends were in town for a concert and were looking for a place for a greasy hangover breakfast on our way out of town. After some searching online we found the Satellite Diner. The restaurant part was full when we arrived but luckily when we got there the lounge was just opening so we went and sat at the bar. The waitstaff was VERY friendly and helpful. The bloody marys were delicious and the food was amazing. The portion sizes were perfect and the prices were reasonable. I had the steak and eggs and it was the best I've ever had. My husband ordered the chicken fried steak and they were out so he had the chicken fried chicken as per a reccommendation of the waitress and he loved it! The atmosphere was good and they were playing some good music. The bathrooms were a little on the dark side inside (lighting) but clean!

The only thing that I can really complain about is that part of the neighborhood was looking pretty rough. We parked across the street and there was broken glass and condemmed buildings which made us a little nervous but I'm glad we gave it a shot anyhow!

We will be back for sure!

1  Thank Jessentra