“Great staff and Great food”
Review of Satellite Diner

Satellite Diner
Ranked #16 of 882 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast
Missoula, Mt
“Great staff and Great food”
Reviewed June 3, 2013

Our server; Rashel was so delightful, the menu was big and the prices were fair for such big portions. The hashbrowns were out of this world. We will go back again and again!

Visited June 2013
2 Thank bigdogdriver01

San Diego, California
“Looks Terrible but Great Food!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

The Satellite Diner is about 4 blocks from the Davenport, open very early and very late. Looks like a dive or cheap bar joint but it has the BEST breakfast at a great price. Do not let the looks fool you and enjoy a filling and tasty breakfast

Visited May 2013
2 Thank SpeedyRice
Spokane, WA
“The Real Deal in Diners”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

It is a real, honest to goodness diner.

From very early morning to very late, late night, the Satellite serves very good diner food. The late night crowd (2 am) can get interesting. Long-time staff help make this place easy to like.

The Satellite is what it is, a throwback to the days when you could get a decent meal at a decent price in a not fancy setting. Counter, some booths, some tables.

The food is very good, they know what they are doing. The breakfasts are good. their home made soups are worth a try.

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank FrequentTraveller56
Cincinnati
“I'd eat here morning, noon and night!”
Reviewed March 28, 2013

On a visit to Spokane, we tried the Satellite for breakfast one morning because it was close to our hotel. There are essentially two sides to this place-- the diner and the bar. We hit the diner side that morning. This place is exactly what I like in a breakfast place: casual, great coffee, excellent food and fabulous service. I ordered the Satellite Scramble. It was sublime-- ham, smoked sausage, eggs, cheese and expertly cooked hash browns. Really tasty stuff and plenty of it. We returned to the bar side for dinner the next evening. They have a great array of burgers. I got The Steamer, which is pepper jack cheese, jalapenos, chipotle mayo and all the other burger fixings. I got mine with the krinkle fries. I was not disappointed. I suspect you'd describe the Satellite as a dive, but it was consistently good. When on vacation, if I eat at the same place twice, that pretty much means I love it!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Bookstax
Washington
“Satellite Shines”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

What can I say? I love Satellite! The food is awesome, the staff and owners are amazing. The cooks make me more than happy every time I go in. Over the last ten years, even with the staff changes, there are employees that are still there which says a lot. Despite the rumored problems downtown, I, as a single female, can go there any time day or night and I feel safe. This is an oasis downtown of excellent, freshly prepared food, all prepared while you watch the cook. Great place!

Visited February 2013