“Good fast food”

Description: Take the Road to Qdoba Mexican Grill
Oak Ridge, Tennessee
“Good fast food”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Described to me as a Mexican Subway, good food, didnt get indigestion from it, surprisingly enough. Not cheap, but good.

Visited October 2013

“Naked is best.”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

Great service, always friendly. Love the queso for sure. Guacamole is a bit expensive though, but tastes good. Will definitely eat here again.

Washington State usa
“Not for me !! Beans -Way too many!!”
Reviewed April 14, 2012

Too many beans types & fillers used - foods not as good as could be done - nice setting yet what do u want fast beany foods or just good ol mexican foods with great flavor??

Visited June 2011
Coeur d'Alene, ID
“Go to Costa Vida and thank me later!”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

Qdoba is good for a quick fresh-mex fix but it's definitely the Chevy to Costa Vida's Cadillac. Also, there is a Cafe Rio going in in CDA that will be worth the drive.

Visited March 2012
Spokane, Washington
“Don't go to the Valley Qdoba!”
Reviewed July 31, 2011

I love, love, love, Qdoba, I usually go to the one on Division st. Since they opened a new one in the valley by my work, I have tried it three times. All three times they have messed up my order. 1st, Gumbo was sooo hot I couldn't eat it and it was the only thing I odered, so I starved all night. 2nd, They burned my daughters quesadilla had to wait for another to be made and I said no sour cream on my soft taco's and they put it on anyway, also no lettuce on my taco, so it had meat, cheese and sour cream.. ewww. 3rd, hardly any meat on tacos I bought for my coworker. Never going to try it again. Very dissapointing. The new workers need to be RETRAINED!!

• Visited July 2011