“Response to "turn and run" comment”
Review of Taste of India

Taste of India
Ranked #183 of 898 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Indian, Pakistani
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Response to "turn and run" comment: The food here is average. Not great, but not bad. I am refuting your comment that "a bunch of Koreans are running it.". This restaurant has been under the same ownership for 12+ years. There is a nice waitress who seems to be Asian-American, but that implies nothing. I am not affiliated with the restaurant in any way.

Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

I always enjoy the awesome chicken tikka masala on the buffet on Fridays. The garlic naan is a favorite of mine too. Its recently remodeled and that has improved the atmosphere greatly. I recommend trying.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

The lunch buffet from 11-4 allows you to sample a variety of dishes without the commitment. The food is very good.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

I've eaten at this restaurant 4 times over the past two years while I'm in Spokane for work and this time was the last. I eat at a different Indian restaurant almost every month, but this was the worst indian food I've ever had in my life. I'm still puzzled at how bad it was. Not only was it bad indian food, but the worst food I've ever eaten. It must have changed ownership because now there are a bunch of Koreans running it. Here are the details. The naan was hard and was a day old. The sauces were watery and left water all over my plate. Nothing had any flavor whatsoever. I tried everything on the buffet to find a redeeming item but none was good at all. Even the rice pudding was runny. The worst of all? They raised their price from $8.99 to $11.99. So you get horrible food at 30% more! It's amazing how bad this food was. I wish they had negative stars on this scale. avoid this restaurant if at all possible!!!!!

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I have been to this restaurant several times. In the past I've eaten tried several of their vegetarian and chicken dishes, and I haven't been disappointed.

Just recently, I tried their lunch buffet. It was great, especially for $10! There are several different main courses to choose from, plus yummy naan and chutney choices.

What this place lacks in ambiance and service are made up for by their tasty food!