“Yum”

Good for: Families with children
Missoula, Montana
“Yum”
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I have been living in Montana and I have been craving good Indian Food. This place is authentic, tasted great and priced relatively well.

Visited December 2012

Spokane, Washington
“kind of dive but decent food”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

The interior lacks some atmosphere - they tried but missed the boat a little. The food is decent. The prices are fair. The buffet - when they have it- can be a great price.

Visited September 2012
Calgary, Canada
“Amazing host and great food!”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Ok to start with I love my food spicy, and my wife realy doesn't. This place as much as they didn't put a whole lot of spice in their actual food(which is good for the average person) they had loads of sauces so I could add as much spice as I liked and in different variations.

The host was polite even though very busy. We had called him from outside a closed down Indian Buffet and he was polite, kind and hospitable from the start.

He brought fresh water around frequently and managed to have a personal note with each person that came in.

If your in Spokane and need something special to appease your pallet check out the Taste of India.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank DylanKnell
Spokane, WA
“Food is excellent but....”
Reviewed August 16, 2012

The food is excellent and priced very good. While we were there, many people came in for the buffet and it did look very tasty. BUT the gentleman who waited on us did not seem to be very happy to be there which made the visit less than it should have been. He never came over once just to see if we needed anything else and in fact, my husband got up twice to go up to the cash register area to ask him for things.

The decor is very dark as well.

Even though we really enjoyed the food, we probably will not go back.

If you like buffet, I would suggest you give it a try as you serve yourself.

• Visited August 2012
Spokane, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Bigger than it looks!”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Went here for a birthday lunch. They can accomodate large groups and the buffet lets you choose exactly what you like.

Visited March 2012

Been to Taste of India? Share your experiences!