“AWFUL AWFUL place! Very Disappointing”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #232 of 900 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 24, 2014

I have eaten at a number of other Outback Steakhouses. This particular restaurant is substantially below the standard of other Outback steakhouses I have eaten in.

I ate dinner midweek right after the restaurant opened at 4:00pm. It was well before the dinner "rush". As I was being seated the food server asked "do you know what you want to order"? I responded that I needed to read the menu. Two minutes later, while I am obviously still reading through the menu, she rest runs to take my menu. When I responded that I had not had time to read the menu, she sighed , rolled her eyes, and stomped away. We finally had to find a SECOND food server to take our order.

The food served in this restaurant is extremely expensive, for the incredibly small portions served.
My "steak" looked like a large meatball. The "soup" was served in a cup which contained less than 3/4 of a cup of soup. The Cheesecake was roughly HALF the size of any other portion of cheesecake I have ever been served. We spent fifty buck for dinner for two, without drinks.
Both of us were still hungry when we left the restaurant.

There are some substantial "attitude issues" in this particular restaurant. These need to be addressed before I can recommend it to anyone.

Reviewed March 16, 2014

it has been awhile since I ate at his outback.
before it was very loud music and the ceiling the walls were purple.
the food was good then, but i wore ear plugs.

today I went back to enjoy a bloomin onion. . .
it was ok, but not like it was before. the batter is different and tastes much like the sauce used on the spicy chicken sandwich we had. which had way too much of the buffalo wing sauce on it - sad
I could not taste the chicken because of the seasoning. sigh
they served regular fries. like those from any freezer - shucks
the menu said "steak" fry's. So I assumed it was the same as before. [nope] nothing special.
the bloomin onion was the reason I went tonight. it was not worth getting - it was better than onion rings from a fast food place, but it tasted just like the chicken -
too much of the same spices as buffalo wings
[cheap buffalo wings from the freezer section which all taste the same]

it was great to see the place looks much better.
the music was at a good level and if you like pop music? you will enjoy it.

the food tonight was dissapointing.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

You open the doors and are immediately greeted by a friendly face. The interior is very comfortable and cozy. The service is 5 star and the food is excellent. This will always be a go-to place for a really nice evening.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

we have been to this particular location several times the food is always outstanding & the service is always great!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

When we get a chance to visit Spokane, Wa. we always go to the Outback----Their Prime Rib and also their Ribs are some of the best that we have tasted. Plus great atmosphere and the staff are very attentative.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!