“Lovely experience!”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Five of us went for a special dinner before an event. I had asked for something that they didn't have but the chef came to our table and offered to make me something special, which was delicious! We were treated quite well by all of the staff and plan on returning!

There are newer reviews for Mamma Mia's

Reviewed July 24, 2012

It is okay.. but somehow they lost that FLAIR.. they use to be so good, now they seem to just throw stuff together.. We miss the old Mama Mia's.. as always the staff is fantastic.. and the lasagna is also very good..

1  Thank Sitkasky
Reviewed July 9, 2012

Had a good salad bar and their selections of good Italian food were very nice for a Restaurant on a busy street.
A little on in drab side for decor

Reviewed June 28, 2012

went there with my sister in law and my nephews. her food was cold, when we mentioned it to the server after she finally came to check on us, she didn't do anything about it. not even a sorry or let me take it back and have them remake it.

1  Thank Karenh1975
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Great food, great prices, great place for friends.

Been to Mamma Mia's? Share your experiences!