“Incredible duck, good preps and veggies”

Mizuna Restaurant & Wine Bar
Ranked #5 of 898 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: W. Main Ave.
Description: A Spokane landmark located in the heart of downtown, we feature a seasonal menu in an enchanting atmosphere. Enjoy organic meat, local produce and a separate entirely vegetarian menu prepared by skilled chefs, and a full bar specializing in fine wine and martinis. We also offer alleyway patio dining during summer months.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

Simply the best duck my wife ever tasted. King salmon was a generous portion but was overcooked, even after explicitly telling the waitress "please ask the chef to make sure to not overcook it" and "medium rare." Excellent preps on wild rice and veggies. Prices not overly high. Waited for service several times although it was not busy.

Reviewed July 14, 2014

We visit Mizuna every time we are in Spokane. The food *never* disappoints--and we can be finicky eaters. My husband and I are vegetarians, my daughter is vegan, and my son is a confirmed carnivore. We all leave full and happy. Mizuna has a full vegetarian menu with interesting, creative options. I almost always choose whatever curry they have on the menu, because it is always amazing. Last night was no exception. My husband had a salmon that he is still talking about today. The server gave us an excellent wine recommendation, too. Until next time...

Reviewed July 3, 2014 via mobile

This restaurant is pricey but their food is fantastic and they use fresh ingredients in innovative ways. Even their ice tea is infused with herbs.

Everything we ate was perfectly prepared and presented and the freshness and innovative ways the chef combines flavour combinations comes through in every bite.

Pricey but worth every penny.
Highly recommended.

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Organic, full flavor, cooked to order and something for all. Lots of great dishes for Vegan or Vegetarians, but some free range too. May be the freshest table in Spokane. Very, Very romantic urban environments and a great first date spot. Some places with creative menus just get too weird and aren't attentive to how flavors work together. That is not the case for Mizuna. Care from foodies with discerning palettes is taken to create culinary delights. Don't miss this!

Reviewed June 18, 2014

First They have a very impressive wine list. Prices varied from very affordable to high end.
I believe we had three people waiting on our table. My wife had a special of Halibut. It looked wonderful and she said it tasted perfect. I had Seafood Pappardelle. Wow, what a taste explosion.
The fresh pasta just melted in my mouth.
The waitstaff made us feel special. The food made us smile. We could not have asked for anything more.