“OMG! I can't believe I didn't find this place sooner!”

Mizuna Restaurant & Wine Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Mizuna Restaurant & Wine Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 880 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American, Wine Bar, Contemporary
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: W. Main Ave.
Description: A Spokane landmark located in the heart of downtown, we feature a seasonal menu in an enchanting atmosphere. Enjoy organic meat, local produce and a separate entirely vegetarian menu prepared by skilled chefs, and a full bar specializing in fine wine and martinis. We also offer alleyway patio dining during summer months.
Nelson, Canada
“OMG! I can't believe I didn't find this place sooner!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

Absolutely amazing menu, atmosphere and service! Vegan and vegetarian options, great wines, fresh and delicious. My new favourite - by far - in Spokane!

• Korean first
Spokane, Washington, United States
“Something Special”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

I had an appetizer for my entree. It was steamed clams and chorizo in a wine broth. I ate the whole thing including the bread. Very tasty! It was a fun evening with girl friends. Everyone ordered something different and so we had a chance to try many dishes. All were fresh and great.

• Visited September 2013
Spokane Valley, Washington
“Good food, atmosphere, value and location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Always looking to try something different we decided to try Mizuna for a pre-Best of Broadway Play the other night. The atmosphere was good - just a bit on the trendy side, service was very good and the food was very good. They have two menus, a regular menu and a vegetarian menu. I ordered off of the vegetarian menu just because it looked so good, and it was. If you are into drinks it they appear to specialize in creative cocktails.

Spokane, Washington
“Never eaten a meal here that wasn't excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

We've eaten here many times for both lunch & dinner, most recently a dinner last weekend. Their summer patio was open and provided a nice ambiance. Mizuna's menu always leaves me with hard choices as they offer so many items that sound delicious, and they change their menu often enough that those hard choices are different each time we come. I've never had "food envy" here when I see what others are eating, a my own food is always delicious. Their soups are great, as are their salads. The entrees offer something for everyone, and I often find myself ordered off their vegetarian menu because its offerings sound equally or more interesting. This is a no-lose restaurant choice.

Boise, Idaho
“Old favorite disappoints”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2014 via mobile

This has been one of our favorites in Spokane. We made reservations for Saturday night and were seated in the "new" section of the restaurant. Very bland cold space. Our wait person was terrible. We waited for ever for everything and when my husband asked about putt copious she snapped that the kitchen was doing the best they could. Mizuna will have to step up both their kitchen capacity and the training of their wait staff. Also my manscotti ( the special) was flavorless and my friends lamb chops, also a special, were cold.

1 Thank DiveDiva780

Been to Mizuna Restaurant & Wine Bar? Share your experiences!