“Great view & great service!”
Review of Clinkerdagger

Clinkerdagger
Reserve with OpenTable
Clinkerdagger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 896 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

Made a reservation on opentable and requested outdoor. No problems when we arrived. Seated quickly and outside. Great outdoor seating area with views of the falls. All staff = excellent service! The only reason I didn't give 5 stars = prices. I can't complain because I looked at the menu and knew what to expect. The food was very good but a little higher priced than most restaurants. I would go back anytime!!!

There are newer reviews for Clinkerdagger

Reviewed August 24, 2014

In Spokane on vacation and ate at Clinkerdagger's for dinner. We arrived at 4:30pm without reservations and were seated immediately. Had the clam chowder and it's one of the better ones that I've ever eaten and went well with the bread that was tasty with lots of butter and garlic. My husband ordered a sirloin steak and I ordered salmon. Both were good, but for the cost of the meal they should have been awesome. My husband's comment about the steak was that the breakfast steak at Frank's dinner was better and cost half as much.

The view was nice. We were seated outside and had a view of the Spokane falls by the park. It was pleasant.

We wouldn't go back. There were other restaurants that we enjoyed a lot more.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

My husband and I went to Clinkerdaggers on a Saturday, late afternoon. Even though we did not have reservations, the hostess gave us a supreme table: an intimate corner booth that looked out over Spokane Falls. There is outdoor seating in two areas. One area is open to the breezes and has umbrella tables, the other is a bit sheltered from the breezes but still outside. We chose to dine inside. Our waitress was friendly and knew the menu. I enjoyed the scallops and my husband had prime rib and prawns. We will definitely return to this restaurant and its wonderful location!

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Delicious clam chowder.. best I ever had.. Good prime rib and delicious desserts!!. Nice atmosphere and view of the river...staff excellent friendly and efficient!!! Glad we made reservations because otherwise the wait is hours...

Reviewed August 18, 2014

Overall we had a good meal. The service is very good. The oysters were excellent but expensive. Our prime rib was delicious. The key lime pie was probably the best I’ve had anywhere. We had a nice view of the river. I would question the need to charge ten dollars for a mixed drink. That being said I will return.