“Beautiful view, excellent food, service OK”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Clinkerdagger

Clinkerdagger
Reserve with OpenTable
Clinkerdagger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 880 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Chanute, Kansas
“Beautiful view, excellent food, service OK”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

Located in the old flour mill, and overlooking the upper falls, there is not a prettier place for dinner in Spokane. I was able to make a Saturday night reservation, and was seated within 5 minutes of my time. We sat out on the deck facing the river, and were served water and given our menu's immediately. From there, the service deteriorated. Additionally, we were seated directly above the waitress station, so we got to hear the latest server gossip, including our server complaining about being 'slammed'. If that is the truth, then he probably did his best to keep up, however, I felt that some tables were given better service than others (I was there with my teenage daughter so our bar bill wasn't as high as some of the larger groups). The food and drinks were above average, and the setting ideal, which outweighed the negatives. I will certainly go back next time I'm in Spokane.

• Visited July 2013

Bismarck, ND
“Most friendly staff ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ate here 2 different nights during our stay in Spokane, both times outside on their deck. The staff was very friendly and helpful, will we were waiting to be seated we had at least 5 different staff members ask if we had been helped and while dinning multiply staff members would inquire if everything was ok and if we needed anything. The view from the deck is overlooking the river by a rapid so you have great view plus the sound of rushing water making for a very relaxed atmosphere. Food was great both nights and would definitely go back should we go to Spokane again.

Visited July 2013
Bellingham, Washington
“Clinkerdagger is a scenic Spokane must-see”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I had never visited Spokane before, and Clinkerdagger was a suggestion from my hotel. The restaurant has a lovely view of the Spokane waterfalls and the Riverview Park, and the food is perfectly adequate, if slightly overpriced. I enjoyed my experience there - the staff was attentive and friendly, and the view made the whole meal well worthwhile.

The outside seating is beautiful - and if you prefer to sit inside, you can still enjoy a panoramic view of the waterfalls. Clinkerdagger is well worth a visit, when you visit Spokane.

• Visited June 2013
DebiMoon, General Manager at Clinkerdagger, responded to this review, July 18, 2013
Thank you for choosing Clinkerdagger and the kind words. Hope to see you next time you are in town!
Spokane, Washington
“$$$$ crowed, over rated. small bar”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2013

Been there many times, great outside seating, super small bar, great menu, over rated , I would suggest for seafood, Anthonys has the view of the same river or Milfords, a local super cool joint and the best food for the $$$

• Visited June 2013
Seattle, Washington
“Can't beat the service, food and view in Spokane!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

This is late but worthy of note! I hosted a dinner party for dear friends on Feb 20, 2013 at this fine Spokane establishment. I am a frequent traveler to Spokane and have found that there are only a few fine dinnnig experiences to be had downtown and fewer in the outlying burbs. And, while you might find an exception or get lucky one night; Clinkerdagger has the distinction of being consistantly excellent.

• Visited February 2013

Been to Clinkerdagger? Share your experiences!