“Best restaurant in Spokane, Wa”
Review of Clinkerdagger

Clinkerdagger
Reserve with OpenTable
Clinkerdagger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 887 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Eagle, Idaho
“Best restaurant in Spokane, Wa”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Overall best but not inexpensive. Worth the $$$$. Great views from their indoor seating areas spectacular views from their outdoor seating. Gratiopus and helpful staff

Spokane, Washington
“Not as good as they used to be!”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

I've visited Clinkerdagger periodically over most of the years it has been around (since the 1970s, I think). My husband and I wanted to celebrate our first anniversary in a special place, and we had never been there together, so I made reservations 2 days ahead of time and told them it was our first anniversary. We were seated right next to the kitchen, not even close enough to see the windows, much less the view. When I asked about a window view, we were told that we could wait, but that there were already several people ahead of us. So we decided not to wait. The place was so noisy that we could barely communicate, but maybe it was partly due to our location next to the kitchen.

The food wasn't anything to rave about, contrary to my previous visits. I had the salmon, and while it was cooked adequately, it was nothing special (I had better salmon at the Porterhouse Steakhouse in Moses Lake, WA, a few weeks ago). My husband was equally unenthusiastic about the prime rib, saying it was just OK. They did redeem themselves by giving us a complimentary burnt crème for our anniversary. It will be a long time before I go back, as there are a couple of other places in Spokane to celebrate special occasions.

Spokane, WA
“Prime Rib!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Best Prime Rib in town. Also, get the peas salad & Burnt cream. and the views!!! Awesome.
Then take a walk through the park and over the falls

Visited May 2013
DebiMoon, General Manager at Clinkerdagger, responded to this review, May 16, 2013
Thank you for the great response. I hope we get the pleasure to serve you again in the near future! Debi
Seattle, Washington
“Great Restaurant for Special Occasions”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This restaurant is expensive but fantastic for very special occasions! My sister graduated from college and it was Mother's day so we were expecting an A+ experience and we received one! Everyone enjoyed their meals, the drinks were done right, and dessert was amazing (see pics!) We were fortunate enough to get a view of the falls which made the experience even better. I would not go here all the time due to prices, but I would definately come here again for a special occasion. Great place to treat yourself and friends/family!

• Visited May 2013
DebiMoon, General Manager at Clinkerdagger, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you for the kind words! Debi Moon
“Such a great experience”
Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

We try to eat here whenever we are in Spokane, and it never disappoints. The food is always wonderful and the service is top notch. We had an infant and toddler with us and still got treated like royalty. And of course the view of the Falls is just spectacular! Love this place.

• Visited May 2013

Been to Clinkerdagger? Share your experiences!