“Well...”
Review of Clinkerdagger

Clinkerdagger
Reserve with OpenTable
Clinkerdagger is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 of 898 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Their food was good. The drinks are great as well. They are on the spendy side. The last time we tried to go there was an HOUR or more wait!

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

Food was way to salty. Menu was terrible service was not very good. There are a lot better places to eat then waste your food dollar there. Skip eating there at all

Reviewed September 23, 2012

Dinner was good, but prime rib was over seasoned. Freshly mashed potatoes great, but cold.
Waitress was misleading, when she took the order she asked "would you like soup or salad with your dinner", and than she gave us choices of soups or salads.At the end when the bill came we where charged for those, but she made it sound like they where included in the $ 33.95 price of the prime rip. Not so,charges for soup or salad brought the price up to $ 43.

Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

This is one of my favorite places. I love clinkerdagger and the food. We went there for my brother's birthday and that was the greatest crab Louis' I've ever had. The crab was great and I have eaten a lot of salads in my time and when I have one that actually makes me remember it that's a good sign. But on to the service. When I was turning 17 my grandfather and his girlfriend took me to Clinkerdagger and a hockey game. we had to wait even though we had reservations and I didn't know why. When we got to our table there was a sign that said 'Happy Birthday Emmy!!!!' and curling ribbon all over the table. I was shocked they actually decorated the table for my birthday and I got free creme brûlée. It was so good. I loved it. My grandfather asked if I'd ever had oysters on the half shell since I hadn't we got cooked oysters they were amazing I couldn't get enough. Then I had orange duck I loved it I'd never had duck and it was amazing I would recommend the duck or Crab Louis to anybody. My grandfather got crab cakes and I've never had those either. Being my grandfather he was never able to to just give anybody a bite he gave me a whole crab cake they were also very good. I loved it it was my last birthday with my granddad and we were watching the falls and talking. It was great but fast forward my brother wanted to go for his birthday do we took everybody in the family out of their classes and had a great lunch the service was great we didn't tell them it was mikes birthday so we had a normal table but when they found out we were all cutting classes and lessons for his birthday we were like royalty. As strange as this might seem I love the bathrooms I think it's hilarious the toilets flush from a chain and the tank is up almost to the ceiling. So everytime we go somebody always has to get help flushing or they come back in awe because the toilets are cool!!!! Ha ha it's just a great place I love it. I would definitely recommend it to anybody who lives here or is visiting. It is a great time.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

We happened on this restaurant while walking along the river in Spokane. We had a wonderful lunch. My husband ordered half a pastrami sandwich and a bowl of clam chowder. The order came with fries, a thick half sandwich and a generous helping of soup. I had coconut crusted halibut (cooked to perfection) which included well seasoned veggies and delicious rice pilaf. Our view of the river was mesmerizing, our waiter was efficient and friendly. It was such a treat to find this wonderful restaurant.

Been to Clinkerdagger? Share your experiences!