“Best fish in town”

Milford's Fish House
Ranked #9 of 880 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Best fish in town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013 via mobile

Brought out of town guests here because it was highly recommended. It lived up to all recommendations. All of us had different dishes and everyone loved their meal.

1 Thank Tim S

Orlando, Florida, United States
“Expected more.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

The way everyone in town talks about this place, you would think you were dining at Jean Georges in NYC. I mean, the fish was cooked well, but having your signature dish be a cedar plank salmon with some average BBQ sauce drizzled on it? What's so special about that? The server was personable, but not as professional as you'd expect at place that touts itself as "the best fish in town" (she got the order right, but when she brought it from the kitchen, let's just say we all switched plates afterwards).

The atmosphere was rustic, Pacific Northwest and overall the staff was friendly. I am not saying don't go there, I am just saying temper your expectations.

• Visited February 2013
Lewiston, Idaho, United States
“great staff”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 15, 2013

the food was ok.. nothing over the top great but not bad.. the staff was 100% great. I think IF we ever chose to go back it would be only because of the staaff and cool building.. I wouldnt go back for the food.. sorry Some people would probably LOVE the food . like I said it wasent bad... but for the price I just dont think I will go back

Visited February 2013
Spokane, Washington
“consistently good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 7, 2013

This is a small, locally run restaurant that has been in place for years. High quality and good service. Far exceeds the chain seafood dining just down the street!

Visited December 2012
Spokane, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Seafood Restaurant in Spokane”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My wife & I go to Milford's for our special occasions. The food selection & service are outstanding. Sign up for their e-mail specials - they are creative and reasonably priced

• Visited December 2012

Been to Milford's Fish House? Share your experiences!