“Good guess”

Pho Van
Ranked #123 of 898 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed October 22, 2013

A little slow---kinda busy---but clean and uncompromising quality of both pho ga and bun thit nuong. Warmly recommended to novices and natives alike.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

My husband and I don’t particularly care for pho. We don’t get the whole pho craze. However, we do like other Vietnamese dishes.

Pho Van has quickly become on of my favorite Asian restaurants in Spokane. The lemon grass tofu is stellar and one of the few entrees I crave on a regular basis.

The interior is nice and the staff treats you like royalty.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I'm from the Seattle area and was passing through Spokane on business. Stopped in here and was pleasantly surprised how at good the Pho was, comparable to Seattle area pho places. The broth was excellent and the servings were extremely generous. The staff was very friendly and attentive (something that lacks in Seattle) and was quick to serve us. The place was nicely decorated, classy-- not the usual fluorescent lighting you get in usual Pho places. Such a nice treat to have and we will definitely come back.

1  Thank J T
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This place is very well located with lots of parking. The building is large and the interior is CLASSY! I've had lots of Pho in Saigon and the Mekong Delta and it was universally delicious.
Pho is the national dish in Vietnam and with good reason. It is the most hardy and delicious one bowl meal in the World and the Vietnamese know how to do it! And so I can tell you that the Pho at PhoVan was just as fabulous as you will find in Vietnam. Also the staff are very sweet and friendly. From me they get an A+.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

My friend and I stopped in before class one night for some pho. The servings were huge and both of our meals were delicious. The waitress didn't really check on us very much, and my water had some floaties in it :( But the food itself was delicious.

Been to Pho Van? Share your experiences!