“Small but delicious portions” 4 of 5 bubbles

Boots Bakery & Lounge
Ranked #41 of 878 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Totally vegan, mostly gluten free cafe, bakery, espresso and bar. Located in a historic building, designed with recycled and reclaimed materials.
Indianapolis, Indiana
“Small but delicious portions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Excellent vegetarian & vegan food. Very fast as we only ordered from the deli-style selections & had a few things heated up. We both ordered a "pick 3" and were a bit hungry after, so we took another for the road… but we are big eaters! The first worker who took our order wasn't exactly rude, but wasn't helpful or friendly either. The second was very nice.

Visited July 2014

Washington
“Vegan & Gluten Free what a find!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2014

My daughter has many food allergies, so it can be difficult to eat out while we are on the road especially if you want good tasting food. It is not easy to find vegan & gluten free, and when we do it is usually limited. I needed some coffee & my daughter found Boots on Tripadvisor so we decided to stop in. I had coffee & a blueberry Pineapple desert bar & my daughter had the buckeye bar something with peanut butter & chocolate. The baked items were very tasty as well as the coffee. Our bill was around $8.00, which I thought was pretty reasonable for the serving size & the quality of our food. Service was awesome, very friendly!

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Ritzville, Washington
“Great coffee and the pumpkin waffles are amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2014 via mobile

Friendly knowledgable staff and holy cow the waffles are amazing. It's a vegan/gluten free bakery but you would never know if from the quality of the product. One of my favorite places in town.

Spokane, Washington
“nummers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 2, 2014

What's not to love? Great food and great for people looking for gluten free etc. Fun coffee spot, location around antique shops & Magic Lantern Theater. Don't take your meat and potato boyfriend there; he won't understand. Save it for your artsy friends.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Kari R
BEAVERTON
“Good coffee and great pastries.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had lattes, regular for me and soy for my wife, both of which were good. Even better for my wife, they had vegan baked goods which were delicious. With food allergies its not always to find good pastries, worth the stop.

Visited November 2013