“nummers”

Ranked #45 of 898 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Bar, Cafe
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Totally vegan, mostly gluten free cafe, bakery, espresso and bar. Located in a historic building, designed with recycled and reclaimed materials.
Reviewed July 2, 2014

What's not to love? Great food and great for people looking for gluten free etc. Fun coffee spot, location around antique shops & Magic Lantern Theater. Don't take your meat and potato boyfriend there; he won't understand. Save it for your artsy friends.

1  Thank Kari R

Reviewed June 9, 2014

We had lattes, regular for me and soy for my wife, both of which were good. Even better for my wife, they had vegan baked goods which were delicious. With food allergies its not always to find good pastries, worth the stop.

1  Thank DAVID B
Reviewed April 27, 2014

We were traveling from Minnesota, and need GF, we were steered towards Boots for Pumpkin Waffles. The place was easy to find, and Sunday parking was free out front. The Waffles were big, and the whipped cinnamon butter was to die for. The organic coffee was bottomless. Was a bit pricey, 17 bucks for 2 waffles, coffee, and an oat bran muffin for the not GF sposal unit, but since we were able to get filled up all the way to dinner time, we did not spend anything for lunch. The architecture inside the building itself is really cool, take your time and check it out. Very friendly Hipster folks working.

1  Thank KenoBear
Reviewed March 22, 2014

I visited Boots on a work trip in December 2013, based on other online reviews. It was a very pleasant surprise when I walked in and saw all of the delicious options!

There was a plethora to choose from; as you can see from my photos, I had a the pasta with broccoli (which was quite spicy) and my co-worker had the polenta casserole (which I sampled and loved). Tons of options for those with dietary restrictions (vegan, gluten-free, etc.) -- I would definitely go back if I return to Spokane again in the future!

1  Thank Ezra B
Reviewed February 9, 2014

Even if you're not a vegan or vegetarian you NEED to eat here. The food is ultra-fresh, ultra-healthy and ultra-good for you. They cook what they want and when its gone, its gone. They have a limited menu, but that's fine because nothing is processed or frozen. They have a bar too, but I didn't have a drink, but I hear they make great drinks in the mixology style.

1  Thank Tim W