“Simple but delicious Italian food”
Review of Ferraros

Ferraros
Ranked #190 of 898 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 30, 2013

When we ate here a few weeks ago, I was anxious to write my review but TA hadn't opened it for comments at that time. Glad to see another diner felt the need to post also.

This is a very comfortable, clean restaurant with a neighborhood feel. It's bright and wide open so don't expect a romantic intimate dinner tucked in a dark little corner.

The service was super and special requests were met with a smile and can-do attitude.

My husband and I both enjoyed the menu items we ordered. I had the Penne Pesto and requested just a bit of Alfredo mixed in, no problem and it was perfect. He was pleased to find Spaghetti with Mizithra cheese on the menu, one of his favorites and enjoyed it with 2 very generous-sized meatballs on the side. The salads were cool and crisp and not overdressed, the bread pretty ho-hum but did come with some nice herbed garlic butter. Our meal was finished with complimentary small scoops of a good-quality spumoni. All together I believe it came to about $25. It's nice to know it's in our neighborhood so we can return soon.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

My friend and I ate at this restaurant last week and I have to tell you some of the best food I have had in a long time. Nice Family style salad served and Mizithra Spaghetti and the best Manacotti with Alfredo and Mizithra.....I wanted to pick up the plate and lick the sauce ...it was that good!!

Great service, reasonable price, no parking issues. I have been thinking about it for the last week and decided i should post my review!