“Delicious”

Good for: Families with children
Albany, Oregon
“Delicious”
Reviewed February 21, 2014

We had a great waitress who kept our table of 10 well stocked. She was great at making suggestions that were spot on. Atmosphere is good for a large or smal group. We'll definitely be back!

• Visited February 2014

Atlanta
“I burnt the roof of my mouth!”
Reviewed January 6, 2014 via mobile

In town on business. Decided to try this restaurant across from my hotel. Nice ambience. Great beer selection. Big-screen TV if you want to see the football game.
Servers were nice but could have been more attentive.
Pizza was too much for one so I ordered French onion cheese soup (burning hot), Gorgonzola spinach salad (not as much spinach as hoped), and a happy hour flatbread with pear (sweet like for dessert). Lot of food. They really use that wood burning oven. Still have a burnt/charred taste in my scorched mouth! But not bad. And happily a big bottle of water with a cucumber sLice on the table.

Coeur D Alene
“Perfect Pizza”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

Thin fire-roasted crusts. Great beers. Crisp and tasty salads. A good place for business, families and friends to meet.

Visited October 2013
Kaslo, Canada
“Super Yum!”
Reviewed December 23, 2013

Have the Mediterranean salad and the Camino and one of the fab on tap beers and you have a super duper meal. Love the decor, service was great, excellent value.
Can't wait to go back.

• Visited December 2013
Spokane, Washington
“Great gluten free pizza”
Reviewed December 21, 2013

Fire's gluten free pizza is excellent. My husband and I had the Gordy, their cheese/date/basalmic special. It was the perfect blend of savory and sweet. We also had their mediterranean salad. It was yummy. FIre is one of my favorite pizzas in the area. My other favorite is South Perry Pizza.

Our waitress was a bit abrupt. And while she was very effecient, social graces were lacking in her demeanor. Although I couldn't call her rude, I can't say she was friendly or polite, either. However, when my husband and I came on a different day to purchase a gift certificate for friends, there was another woman working the floor. The second woman was charming and polite.

Visited December 2013