“Love this place”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Stopped in because someone told me about and I had to check it out. Was not disappointed at all. I am comin back!

Reviewed October 20, 2013

The quality of the food was so good, and I was pleased to have stumbled upon this place. Very reasonable price and service was fine.

Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

This new pizza spot has been getting rave reviews and now I know why. We got a snack plate to start with all sorts of wild meats, olives n cheeses see of which were new to me and all were excellent.

When the Pizza came it was Pepperoni n Mushroom (my fave) and my friends had the Thai pizza which was daringly spicy and robust. Upscale pizza and snackies. We will be back soon, hard to go wrong there.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

The pizza was very good, but not outstanding. We both had plenty plenty of food and service was attentive and friendly. I would try Fire again.

Reviewed October 17, 2013 via mobile

Lunch Pizza or Sandwich and Salad for $9. This deal can't beat. The quality is absolutely amazing. This was one of the best pizzas we have ever had. The service here is also excellent. Wi-Fi is available.