“Awesome Buffet Restaurant!!!!”

Canaan Buffet
Ranked #228 of 881 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: Chinese, Asian, Sushi
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The best buffet in Spokane, serving pan-Asian cuisine. Good food, exquisite facilities, private room available, family friendly.
Spokane, Washington
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome Buffet Restaurant!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went here with my family of 6 and had an wonderful time. The food was sooo good for a buffet place. The food tasted very fresh with plenty of options to please EVERYONE!! One thing that I really liked about this place is the sushi bar. I was not expecting that at all when we got there. My plate was full after walking through just one portion of the buffet with tons and tons of different kinds of chicken, which I love.

The only downside to this place, which wasn't even that bad was when we had to seat ourselves it was a little awkward in such a large space not knowing which areas were open. reserved or anything.

After being completely surprised with the quality and quantity of the food I would definitely go back. The price for the quality of that food was very good. I would also recommend this to all of my friends.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank KerryD997

Spokane, Washington
“Good Chinese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2013

Canaan Buffet is one of the few good Chinese buffets in Spokane. There are a lot of bad ones.

The food is fresh. And while the quality of the food isn’t the best I’ve ever eaten; it’s quite good. Unlike Top of China, which has horrid and greasy food, the food at Canaan isn’t greasy.

The prices are very reasonable. For the money, this is some of the best Chinese food in the area.

The owners are very sweet. I have not eaten a sit down dinner at Canaan, so I can’t comment on the service.

Spokane
“Great food and lots of variety”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

The Canaan Buffet offers a wide selection of well prepared food. The only problem is that we got full too quickly! I recommend this to anyone who enjoys Asian food.

Visited May 2013
Ritzville, Washington
“Fantastic Chinese Buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 30, 2013 via mobile

Came with the kids for an impromptu dinner and was rewarded. Food choice and quality was excellent, service was great and the staff was beyond friendly. It is also a fantastic value.

Spokane, WA
“Huge dissapointment!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2013

I've eaten many times at all the Asian buffets in Spokane. Some good, some bad. After reading some positive online reviews about the Canaan buffet I was looking forward to having dinner there tonight (5/04/2013.) Upon arrival I was impressed with the interior layout. Lots of room, interesting decor and very clean. Unfortunately this is where the party ended. Yes there are lots of offerings but I couldn't find a single one that didn't have an odd, off-putting flavor. I also noticed the food was not nearly as hot as other buffets. Perhaps there is a connection. Perhaps some of the food was left over from lunch. Perhaps it's just poor food preparation. However all restaurants rise or fall based on the quality of their food. Unless tonight was a huge abberation this place is on life-support.

1 Thank steelhead2007