“Great Service at Red Lobster”
Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #226 of 903 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 23, 2014

The food is usually somewhat good. Although we dont visit Red Lobster that often except on vacation, a special shout out to "Juan" our server, he made our visit to Red Lobster extra special

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Everyone deserves a second change and the Red Lobster has had theirs. Starting with an over dressed salad, under cooked popcorn shrimp, "we are out of baked potatoes" and to make things worse a very long hair was mixed in with the shrimp. They did re-serve our lunch with over cooked shrimp and under cooked potatoes. One good point is that there was "no hair" mixed in with the shrimp this time. The total service was extremely slow and not acceptable.
The lady next to us also had a problem with her lunch preparation. They did re-serve her meal but still did not get it right.
The day manager did give us a gift certificate to return. Since this was our second disaster visit for lunch I do not feel that we will take advantage of the free gift certificate.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Sorry, but these are sour grapes, although even sour grapes would have been better. My wife and I visit(ed) this Red Lobster on north Division, perhaps once a month on Friday afternoon for Happy Hour, not for cheap booze but for discounted appetizers in the bar. Their cheesy biscuits (always a little underdone for my taste but perfectly done for my wife and others), plus a draft beer, plus a couple of discounted appetizers. Sort of like the spicy sweet fried shrimp, but NOT the pizza!

Well, I got off work, we raced to them for our monthly visit, and by golly, they stopped doing "Happy Hour." Must have really good business and figure they don't have to do anything more for the public. As soon as I was told "no Happy Hour menu," we left. Their normal prices are way too high, and the good just isn't that good.

We went across the street to Chili's and got a GREAT Happy Hour deal! So long, Red Robster!

Reviewed July 22, 2013

We ate at this restaurant after a long day of shopping. Service was very friendly. Food was good. Wasn't the best seafood I've ever had but was very good. Portion sizes were fairly big, so pricing was better than it first appeared. Wouldn't be my top choice to return to, but wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

You can always tell a restaurant that has a weak management team, and this is one! I was excited to try the shrimp and lobster pot pie, but after discovering a potato peel in mine but little lobster was very disappointed. But I digress. Upon entering the restaurant at 11:15, there was a lobby full of people, we were told the servers hadn't come in yet, and the ones that were there the section was full. So we sat and waited. Finally we sat in the bar. We watched the staff trickle in, stand around chatting, while the full lobby waited to be seated. We watched one server, take the order from a table but before she put the order in to the kitchen, go out to her car. She came in a while later, chatted with the seating hostess, then put the order in.

Been to Red Lobster? Share your experiences!