“Worth the drive!”

Paradise Fibers, Inc
Ranked #5 of 22 Shopping in Spokane
Reviewed November 29, 2013

Even if we didn't have a daughter living in Spokane, we would be making the long drive to the store once a year anyway! There is something so special about walking into the huge store and being able to touch the fibers. I have to a pre-determined amount of money I can spend before walking in, or else I find myself spending way too much. This is the best yarn/fiber store I have ever been in, and we travel extensively.

2  Thank AmyBillings_Montana

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Before I shopped at Paradise Fabrics (PF), I thought that LL Bean and the Pottery Barn had the best customer service, they are a distant second and third to PF. I've called three times and each time the person I spoke with was friendly, helpful and patient. I can't imagine ordering weaving supplies anywhere else.

1  Thank swmills246
Reviewed August 13, 2013

The selection is overwhelmingly and blissfully wonderful - such a wide array of fine yarns! The customer service is top of class, and you will not regret a dime you spend there. A terrific destination for yarn lovers, and worth the while to go out of our way to visit. Allot a couple of hours as you will not want to be rushed! You have to go!

1  Thank yakkajoy
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Paradise Fibers may well be the finest fiber shop in the world. My wife and I attended a weaving workshop on Monday and Tuesday evenings and what we learned was incredible. The instructor, Kyle, was very knowledgeable and helpful. We started a project on Monday and they allowed us to come in for most of the day on Tuesday so we were able to actually finish an entire project. We bought a loom and I finished it and put it together last night. We can hardly wait to get started on another project. The first one was 7 coasters but the next one will be a bit larger. We want to do matching place mats.
The store is exactly as advertised, they have everything for spinning, weaving, felting, knitting, etc. and they have the knowledge to help. At $60.00 for six hours of instruction the price seemed very reasonable especially when everything was provided.

1  Thank Albert B
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Tremendous inventory and people are very knowledgable..
Met the owner today. This is a must see for anyone involved
in wool etc. Some great weaving equipment in their inventory.
Checkout their website for more info.