“My first visit”

Ferguson's Cafe
Ranked #94 of 884 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American, Diner, Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Spokane, Wa
“My first visit”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

I have lived less than a mile from Ferguson's for 12 years now and have never eaten there, until today. I was surprised at the small amount of tables available, so I'm glad we got there early. Service was great and both my friend and I had the Eggs Benedict. It's something you can't really make at home easily so we both enjoyed it. Good service, good food; what else can you ask for? Next time I'll take my family.

• Visited December 2012
4 Thank dennymas

Spokane, Washington
“Great Breakfast”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

This was our first visit since they reopened after the fire. The retro feel is very nice and the food was just as I remembered...Excellent. A Denver omelette with my secret ingredient added inside(tomato) was perfect. Great coffee and great service even though they were very busy. I really enjoy the street veiw as well because I'm a people watcher and this is located on a street with businesses all around.

• Visited October 2012
2 Thank Nwwolverine
Spokane
“Good food and pleasant atmosphere”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

The french fries are really good - shoestring. I had a cheeseburger, which was pretty good, and a Patty Melt, which was not quite so tasty. Some day I might be daring and try the $5 milkshake. My husband, who rarely finishes his meal, ate his entire dish! Thank goodness for the Tiny Tim breakfast entree. The waitresses have been very friendly and pleasant; it looked like everyone pitched in where needed. The downside is that it is very crowded on Saturday mornings.

• Visited October 2012