“What a Breakfast!”

Terry's Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #179 of 896 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Don't let the outside view foul you. From the time you open the door till the time you leave, the service is great!
My wife had the Taco Omelet and I had the steak and eggs, both dishes were amazing!

There are newer reviews for Terry's Breakfast & Lunch

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Ok, make a decision....are you going to breakfast for the food or the pretty atmosphere? If you like to eat VERY good food, the go....this place is amazing. Food is a passion for these people....the staff is second to none- friendly with flair. They love their customers and everybody dining there is made to feel like they are part of the family. The restaurant is a little rough around the edges, but inside it feels like home. This is the best place for breakfast in Spokane by far!!!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

The BEST Breakfast in the area!! As your driving down Trent you will see Terrys and think no way would I eat there! BIG MISTAKE, GREAT food and fun amazing serving! Special orders or half orders fine with them and you get A lot of food for your money! This is a case of don't judge a restaurant by it's cover!!:)
Give Terrys a try you won't be sorry!!!

Reviewed June 24, 2012

The first time I went there, we had to wait for a table. Whenever I have gone there the place is not empty. The staff are fast and friendly and the food is good, and best of all the prices are very reasonable. The last time I was there, I found an empty table and while I was waiting for my breakfast (No. 12), six tables finished and left and they were quickly filled.
The food is prepared quickly and the way you requested it. The coffee is fresh and they keep it topped up until you tell them to stop. This was my third visit there and I will be returning.