“Don't just drive by, you will miss...”

Terry's Breakfast & Lunch
Ranked #204 of 892 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Post Falls, Idaho
“Don't just drive by, you will miss...”
Reviewed October 14, 2012

The BEST Breakfast in the area!! As your driving down Trent you will see Terrys and think no way would I eat there! BIG MISTAKE, GREAT food and fun amazing serving! Special orders or half orders fine with them and you get A lot of food for your money! This is a case of don't judge a restaurant by it's cover!!:)
Give Terrys a try you won't be sorry!!!

• Visited October 2012

Trail, Canada
“A dive with atmosphere”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

The first time I went there, we had to wait for a table. Whenever I have gone there the place is not empty. The staff are fast and friendly and the food is good, and best of all the prices are very reasonable. The last time I was there, I found an empty table and while I was waiting for my breakfast (No. 12), six tables finished and left and they were quickly filled.
The food is prepared quickly and the way you requested it. The coffee is fresh and they keep it topped up until you tell them to stop. This was my third visit there and I will be returning.

• Visited June 2012