“Quaint Location with Good Food”
Review of Clover

Clover
Ranked #9 of 898 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Thoughtful food, fine cocktails, gracious hospitality. Clover transforms your dining experience. Genuine warmth and perfectly-executed creations unite to provide enlightened service. By employing the highest quality and freshest ingredients - supplied whenever possible by local farmers and purveyors in neighboring communities - we earn your trust, plate by plate. Our team will never stop trying to do things better.
Reviewed August 10, 2014

The food and service were very good. The restaurant is in a converted house. The atmosphere is very welcoming. The only negative is that it is a little pricey.

Reviewed August 5, 2014

Ventured out to Clover on a business lunch trip and was impressed with the atmosphere and food. Perhaps my only complaint was that we were seated by the entrance which was a little bit noisy however if you were to sit in any other area this wouldn't be a problem. The Burger, aptly named, was delicious however the soft pretzel appetizer was the highlight for me! Recommend both of these.

Reviewed August 2, 2014

Had high expectations after reading and hearing about this place. Cool location, great outside seating option. Loved the menu choices. Ordered drinks and waited over 10 minutes for just the drinks. Got a weak excuse that the bar got busy suddenly. Ordered the Timballo as I heard it was really good. Wife ordered the halibut. The waiter delivered our food and quickly disappeared. I didn't understand why until I looked at my dish. It was WAY overcooked, dry and not visually appealing at all. I cant believe he actually brought it to me. I had to wait about 10 minutes before I saw him again. He walked by our table without stopping, so I had to flag him. I brought it to his attention and he seemed shocked by my request. Hesaid he would have the kitched "fire up" another one. My wifes halibut was awesome. She got about 5-6 bites out of it. The piece of fish was that small. Got my Timballo back and it wasnt that good. I don't know of anyplace that would charge $24 for Lasagne, maybe thats why they call it something else. The meals were NOT worth the price. the drinks were good. But not worth the wait. Don't buy into the hype or reviews. There are other places that will give you value for your dollar. Wife's halibut was $27. Just to qualify my comments, the out of town business associate we were with, did not like this place either.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

Clover is a very sweet place in the heart of the Gonzaga district. I enjoyed my Bibb and blue salad very much as well as gespacho soup. My husband had the stuffed chicken breast as well as the mashed potatoes. He felt his food was too salty.

Reviewed May 31, 2014

Spokane isn't the first place I think of when I think of good food. Clover, a quaint restaurant in a house near Gonzaga, proves the exception to that rule. Using farm-to-table techniques, an onsite bakery, and a wonderful little bar with hand crafted cocktails, Clover is sure to please. Although the menu changes occasionally, you can't go wrong with a bowl of clams and grilled bread as an app. The food is well prepared and comes quickly - and service has always been top notch as well. Worth the trip.

1  Thank TurdFerguson13

Been to Clover? Share your experiences!