“Excellent Food and Drinks in a Cute Atmosphere”
Review of Clover

Clover
Ranked #8 of 912 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Thoughtful food, fine cocktails, gracious hospitality. Clover transforms your dining experience. Genuine warmth and perfectly-executed creations unite to provide enlightened service. By employing the highest quality and freshest ingredients - supplied whenever possible by local farmers and purveyors in neighboring communities - we earn your trust, plate by plate. Our team will never stop trying to do things better.
Reviewed September 9, 2013

A few weeks ago some friends and I were visiting a good friend who had moved to Spokane. She took us out to this great little restaurant in an old house in Spokane.

The service was wonderful. We started off with drinks. The bartender was fantastic and the drink menu is excellent. We all really enjoyed what we had and I was very impressed with the creativity of the cocktails.

We shared a few appetizers and each of us had an entree. The food was all very good, but the best had to be the Crab Ravioli. It was delicious. It still stands out in my mind as an excellent meal even weeks later.

I'm ready to go back to Spokane just to go to dinner here just to have the drinks and crab ravioli again!

Reviewed September 8, 2013

I had a Lunch Date, just planned on an Appetizer or two, she had a "Grilled Cheese Sandwich" on a small Baguette with artisan cheeses and we both had a cup of amazing Cheddar Soup. I had the Salmon Cakes, tasty, but for $12 they (2) were the size of Babybel Cheeses, I am not exaggerating. I had a wonderful Cucumber Lemonade with a sprig of Rosemary in it. It is a fantastic eatery, but like I said, if you are hungry, go somewhere else or bring a thick wallet. I will certainly go back, this time knowing what to expect. This visit was $38.00 inc tip.

1  Thank walks4653
Reviewed September 7, 2013

"This Old House" is the theme for this find in the the Gonzaga "U" District of Spokane. Family photos grace the walls is uniformly simple frames on plum walls. Soft lighting a plus. Outside dining (breakfast, lunch and dinner), open first floor with cozy bar (can be noisy) upstairs with more private tables. Cameron, the gracious and knowlegeable bartender, was also our waiter. He knew the bar and the menu in detail and made great suggestions. From appetizers to dessert, we were not disappointed: Wild salmon on a Ceasar; Wagu/angus filet; cioppino, and crusted halibut. Plating was beautiful. Vegetables perfect. Desserts delicious. And...their fresh bread is as good as anything in San Francisco. Reservations a good idea. Clean and well designed and decorated restrooms.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

If for no other reason go for the carefully and exactingly crafted old and new school cocktails. Wow! House made everything...FRESH, locally sourced eggs at breakfast. Kudos to Scott Schultz and his team in the kitchen.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

Previous reviewers have it right. It is a charming refurbished house in the Gonzaga area. We sat on the patio on a beautiful summer evening celebrating our anniversary. To the extent possible, dishes are prepared with local ingredients from scratch. My wife had the halibut which was excellent in every way and I had the dungeness crab ravioli which was excellent but the portion was a bit skimpy. We passed on dessert but the list was quite tempting.

1  Thank Nick Z

Been to Clover? Share your experiences!