“The best chinese ever!”

Cuisines: Chinese
Description: (509) 328-6888
Description: (509) 328-6888
Reviewed February 8, 2013

The food here is the best chinese ever. My favorite is the orange tofu and mao pow tofu! The buffet has a very good selection and always fresh. Dont let the interior scare you away, you will become a repeat!

1  Thank anfisa11

Reviewed January 24, 2013

I received an advertisement in the mail from this restaurant.They advertised themselves as "The Best Chinese buffet in town", so I thought I Wuld give them a try.

I have eaten in all eight of the Chinese buffets inthe region.

This place ranks at the very BOTTOM of the list.

Of all eight of the Chinese buffets in the area. ALL EIght of the other restaurants are cleaner and in much better repair. The carpet inthe dining room was filthy. It had "grease lines" showing traffic patterns. The booth I sat in at random was broken. There were stacks of debris o the back tables. If the public areas are this filthy and unkempt, I wonder what the sanitatation levels are in the kitchen areas...

The actual "buffet" appeared to be one small steam table with about 12 dishes on it - including the obligatory whte rice, fried rice, and generic egg rolls. All of the hot meat dishes, with a single excepttion were made out of chicken. There was a single beef dish on the buffet.

I would not eat here again, nor would I order food from this restaurant because of concerns about their levelof santation.

1  Thank Kelly B