“Better off researching a restaurant and having a full meal there.”

Relish! Spokane Food and Wine Tours
Ranked #2 of 23 Food & Drink in Spokane
More attraction details
Owner description: Between tantalizing your taste buds with the delicious food and wine scene of Spokane, you will be engulfed by the quaint, historical vibe of the city. Our local guides will share with you their knowledge of historical buildings, raging rivers, amazing dams, hidden parks, and quiet corners of the city that will have you believing you are truly one of our very own spirited Spokanites (and maybe you are!). As you stroll the city, you will be satisfied with several savory tastings from local bakeries, bistros, and other local unique shops. The visits range from French delights to saucy bites that will provide enough of the local ethnic eateries to get you acquainted to the real Spokane, WA! And all of this is accompanied with fun facts about the town's culture, people, architecture and history. Our small group tours allow for a more intimate experience, leaving your appetite and hunger to learn about our small-big city satiated!
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I was expecting more interesting information on the history of Spokane or more stories. I hardly know anything about Spokane and most of what our guide shared I have heard. The bites were just that, tiny bites with the exception of the highlight of the trip, Fire...nicely done fire baked pizza and the most friendly and attentative staff. Much of the tour was desserts....I was looking forward to more places where I would discover new haunts for meals. The "tour" was shorter than 2 hours and I could have pretty much given it to myself by walking around and poking my head in the shops. I have done the Seattle underground tour and it was much less expensive and way more entertaining even without food. Sorry so bleak of a review but I consider myself to be a very easily entertained individual but the value just wasn't there for me.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

We went on a tour with Kim in late July and had such a great time. We had only been to two of the places on the tour before, and thoroughly enjoyed finding all these new restaurants. We've been raving to our friends and coworkers about the tour ever since. Kim was great in sharing her knowledge and personalizing the tour for us.

1  Thank Laura K
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I liked that we had our own ear buds and devices for easy listening from our tour guide. I loved all the restaurant stops and by the time we were done, we were all quite full. Everyone at the restaurants were so nice and I can't wait to go back to a few I've never had the chance to try before. Although a Spokane native, I learned a lot of good information on the tour and saw parts of the park I hadn't seen before. Kim was our tour guide and she was great!

1  Thank debweb1204
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My husband and I had a wonderful time with our guide Leslie; she was super friendly, knowledgeable and just plain fun! Great bites of yummy foods from local restaurants who were incredibly gracious about seating and feeding us. I have recommended this tour to my group of girlfriends and they are already planning their own tour! THANKS LESLIE!

2  Thank Judy J
Reviewed July 20, 2013

We had a great experience with Kim. She is knowledgeable and has a passion for food. We sampled a variety of food and learned a bit about each restaurants specialities. It was a very comfortable and personal tour. Kim's enthusiasm is contagious. This was our first stop after flying into the city, the history portion was a great introduction to all that Spokane has to offer. She also shared suggestions to enhance our stay. She is a great spokesperson for the tour as well as the city.

3  Thank Mary Beth S