“Your City Bites - Spokane, WA”

Relish! Spokane Food and Wine Tours
Ranked #2 of 23 Food & Drink in Spokane
More attraction details
Owner description: Between tantalizing your taste buds with the delicious food and wine scene of Spokane, you will be engulfed by the quaint, historical vibe of the city. Our local guides will share with you their knowledge of historical buildings, raging rivers, amazing dams, hidden parks, and quiet corners of the city that will have you believing you are truly one of our very own spirited Spokanites (and maybe you are!). As you stroll the city, you will be satisfied with several savory tastings from local bakeries, bistros, and other local unique shops. The visits range from French delights to saucy bites that will provide enough of the local ethnic eateries to get you acquainted to the real Spokane, WA! And all of this is accompanied with fun facts about the town's culture, people, architecture and history. Our small group tours allow for a more intimate experience, leaving your appetite and hunger to learn about our small-big city satiated!
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Our tour guide, Kim, was very informative and knowledgeable. My husband was born and raised here and we learned some things we didn't know about Spokane. The group limit is 12, just perfect! My cousin will be visiting from Florida sometime this summer and I thought this would be something fun for us to do!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"hannigan"
"hooligans"

Reviewed November 3, 2012

Our tour guide, Kim, was a wonderful person -- very informative, intelligent and considerate. We are from Spokane but enjoyed meeting other Spokanites and learning new information about our city. Walking through Riverfront Park was a great way to begin. The rich autumn colors along the river were spectacular. We had been to many of the restaurants before but still felt it was well worth the money. We talked, laughed, ate and drank while enjoying a walk. It made for a perfect Friday afternoon date.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

What a wonderful experience! I was born and raised in Spokane and learned so much information about my city on this tour. The food was really good and the Tour Guide, Gabe was very pleasant and informative. He kept up a steady conversation in our ear pieces and threw in some comical comments as well. I will do this again and reccommend it to everyone, including the locals. Can't wait for their future tours - wine and Coerd' Alene. Thank you for a great day in downtown Spokane. Nice job!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

Kim was an excellent tour guide! We had a really good time and would definitely do it again. We would love it if the restaurants switched up now and again so we could do it again with new places to try. Great date!!

See more reviews
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Thank you for such a fantastic tour of downtown Spokane! I live here, but Gabe provided additional factoids, I caught myself saying numerous times, "huh, I did not know THAT!" He is extremely knowledgeable about all of the spots we visited, kept the pace comfortable and kept us well informed. The local places we visited are all steeped in history which appeals to me greatly. I loved the food choices and the restaurants that we visited. The amount of food you given to you is perfect, just a little bite or sample, really to entice you to come back for more. And I definitely WILL! :) It was a blustery day fall day for us, and it is appreciated knowing ahead of time to wear proper clothing since the tour commences rain or shine, and knowing comfortable walking shoes are a goo

The only thing I would suggest would be that you have "Your City Bites" part 2 or 3, etc. In other words, have trips that take you to different places. Use the same ideas, but start at another place, and add different restaurants. I will love to take this tour AGAIN and AGAIN, but would enjoy it even more to visit places I have not visited yet.

Thank you again for such a fabulous tour of Spokane through "Your City Bites". Conni