“Great restaurants and shops”
Review of Steam Plant Square

Ranked #12 of 101 things to do in Spokane
Linthicum, MD
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great restaurants and shops”
Reviewed November 27, 2011

This is a nice place to visit. The shops are unique to the area and the Steam Plant Restaurant is very good.

Visited August 2011

California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“My favorite place in Spokane”
Reviewed November 23, 2008

The Steam Plant Square is a great place to come while in Spokane, not only is there a great resaurant there is a cool art gallery in the front building. The lady at the desk in the gallery knows tons of things about Spokane and the art is fabulous. Not only that I could not believe I could find so much in just one place. I found something for every one of my friends for Christmas at all the places she sent me, and she sent me to the Steam Plant for lunch, the Davenport for Coffee, and told me all about the Fox Theater and all the statues and art around Spokane. She recomended we go see Manito Park and Bowl and Pitcher in Riverside state park, plus she knew all about the Steam Plant. Great Experience.

6 Thank Madaboutspokane