Holiday Inn Spokane Airport
  • Free Internet
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfront deskhotel restaurantspokane airportshuttle servicean early flighthotel is cleannext morningnorthern quest casinoroom was spotlesshot tubcomfortable staywould definitely stay here againinnspillowslaundryinterstateconvenience
Reviewed March 1, 2014

Standard HI room but tiny pillows. HD TV and wireless that works. Room was clean and well appointed. Slooow breakfast service. About what you expect from a HI. Close to the airport but quiet. Not a lot of restaurants in the area but if you have a car it should not be a problem.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Mike B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thank you very much for taking the time to post your comments. We really appreciate it very much and we look forward to your next stay with us.
Have a Great day!!!
Mike

Reviewed February 20, 2014

We choose this hotel to stay because we could leave our vehicle while away. Room was very comfortable, lounge had great service and was a nice hangout spot. Front desk staff very accomodating when we found our reservation had been unexplicably cancelled

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Mike B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Thank you for the review of our hotel. We appreciate your business, and look forward to your next stay with us.

Thanks

Reviewed January 27, 2014

We stayed here while visiting my mom. We booked a reasonable rate via Hotwire. On check-in, however, we were asked for an additional $10 for our third guest, despite having specified three guests and prepaying via Hotwire. That is a violation of Hotwire's booking rules, I believe.

Outside of this, our stay was excellent. Our room was comfortable and very clean, the service was friendly, and breakfast at the restaurant by the lobby was both tasty and reasonably priced.

We hope they fix the pricing "hiccup," although otherwise we'll be looking to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Mike B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2014

Thank you so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to fill it out. I would like to apologize for the confusion for the $10.00 up charge for the room type. I will look into the process to see where the problem is. Thank you for choosing us and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

I booked this stay through a third party site, and upon check in was told that I would need to pay a $10 upgrade fee in order to get a room that would accommodate the three people on the reservation. After that the fee would affect my review here, they did agree to wave it, though the gentleman at the desk was not very gracious about it. Every other employee we dealt with was very friendly and accommodating, so I am not letting the issue affect my review, but it is worth noting for other travelers in a similar situation. I would suggest that the hotel take up any booking issues with the third party site, rather than trying to address the problem with individual customers. I would have paid the $10 without complaint as an up-front fee, but to try tack it in seemed shady. I am a priority club member for this chain, and am used to receiving good service regardless of how I book.

The room was clean and a typical room for the chain. There were lots of large rub marks on the wallpaper, but they did not affect the livability of the room.

We ate breakfast in the restaurant, and were pleased with both the food and the service.

We did use the pool. The spa was sort of odd in that it produced loads of "soap-like" bubbles. These were unpleasant in that they got a film containing dirt and hairs on top. I assume this scum is present in any hotel spa, but it's better not to see it. I'm guessing this is something caused by the chemicals used? Later my 12 year old broke out in hives. He does have sensitive skin, and my other son and I were unaffected. This has not been an issue at other hotels, so perhaps there is a better combination of chemicals that could be substituted.

I often stay in Spokane, since it is the nearest large city to my rural home. I would stay here again. While it was not favorite all time Holiday Inn, it was perfectly fine.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank cinabug

Thank you very much for your review. It was very helpful in bringing some issues to light. I am glad that my agent waived the $10 fee, my only wish is that he would have been more cordial in doing so. We pride ourselves on customer service. We have recently converted our pool into a salt water system. I want to thank you again for your review and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

I'm a scenty person so what stood out on my stay here was the Bath and Body Works Coconut Lime Verbena toiletry bottles. When the Front Desk found out I like then, they graciously gave me a few more. Although by the airport, I wasn't bothered much by noise and slept well. Only downside is no free breakfast!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Mike B, General Manager at Holiday Inn Spokane Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Thank you very much for the review. We appreciate you choose the Holiday Inn Spokane Airport for your hospitality needs. Thank you again, and we look forward to your next visit with us.