“Beautiful”
Review of Manito Park

Manito Park
Ranked #1 of 107 things to do in Spokane
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We love taking our family to Manito Park. It is beautiful and relaxing. They have a splashpad and playground for the kids. We love to see the flowers in bloom in the rose garden. The oriental garden is peaceful and worth the drive. The duncan garden is breathtaking when it is in full bloom.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,168)
All reviews
"picnic lunch"
"splash pad"
in 15 reviews

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Gorgeous place even with rain falling in buckets. Cannot wait to go back on a sunny day to see it in all it's glory and splendor - especially in lilac season. I miss the lilacs of my childhood since I now live in a hot climate where they do not grow. This beautiful city park has an aura of serenity and majesty.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

You gotta go. There is a reason it is the number one attraction in Spokane. Hit the Japanese garden first off this morning. No kidding, I could have cried.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

This is a nice urban park with beautiful gardens for everyone to enjoy. Our kids enjoyed the pond with all the ducks and swans to feed. I think a highlight is during the Christmas season when the greenhouse is filled with bright colored poinsettias. Where else can you find a garden of tropical plants in a cold weather climate region.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Manito is pretty whenever you go!! My fiancé has always liked Manito since she moved up here from Florida. So, I decided to ask her to marry me there in the Lilac Garden. Whether you live in Spokane, or are just in town visiting, do yourself a favor and see the gardens in Manito. Its a nice walk in the spring, summer, and fall.