Apple Tree Inn
$90
  • Breakfast included
$144
  • Pool
Quality Inn Downtown 4th Avenue(Spokane)(Great Value!)
$78
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus Peppertree Airport Inn(Spokane)(Great Value!)
$95
$86
Agoda.com
$130
$110
Orbitz.com
All reviewscontinental breakfastsmall kitchenetteolder facilitylots of hot waterroom was cleandouble bednorth sideacross the streetfront desk personnelstayed one nightgreat place to staymicrowavepansethannightstand
Reviewed November 3, 2009

This was at a perfect location and there was shopping right across the street. I would tell EVERYONE to stay here. I would do it again over any other hotel in spokane,wa.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 30, 2009

Had a 3 room suite for 4 nights, with 4 adults and 3 kids and we had plenty of space. The Apple Tree is definately older but everything was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was simple but there was plenty of it, as well as great staff. We will stay again!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank happycamper72
Reviewed August 18, 2009

We decided to stay at the apple tree inn because it was the only hotel that would let all 6 of us stay in one room for a reasonable price. The room was plenty big enough...with 2 bedrooms. It had a full kitchen with appliances directly out of the 70's which we found kind of charming. The pool was small but adequate for our needs. The beds were kind of hard which my husband loved. The room was very clean and well maintained. They offered a decent continental breakfast too. If you are looking for the Hilton this is not your hotel but if you are looking for a reasonably nice room that allows large families without breaking the bank than I would definitely recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
2  Thank DBonna
Reviewed July 28, 2009

I was traveling through with my kids and stayed one night here. I felt safe enough having been put with the other families in what seems like the family building. Although I was a little put out by what looked like a long-term "resident" interracting with a questionable vehicle that quickly drove off - the stay was decent for the price and the room was a very good size with the kitchenette. However, since I was traveling through, I thought the hotel was way too far off the interstate and had been led to think otherwise over the phone.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 22, 2009

I recently spent a month in Spokane, and the Apple Tree gave me a great rate for a stay of that duration. I spent two weeks in a single room, then my wife came to town and we stayed in a one bedroom suite, and then I spent the rest of the time in another single.

The first single room was a quiet, clean, inexpensive motel room, nothing less, nothing more. I didn't want or need it to be anything less or more. Any problems I had to go to management with were addressed...but there weren't really any, or at least they were minor, to the point that I can't even really recall. Let's just say they were courteous and professional. The one bedroom suite I moved to when my wife got to town was actually much better, especially for the money. The room I moved to after she left was in a building I didn't like quite as much as the other two, and I could see someone perhaps offering a gripe, as it just didn't seem to be quite as nice...but the overall experience was such that a gripe would seem petty.

And unnecessary. This is an inexpensive yet very serviceable facility, not the Ritz; no facility is for everyone. It may be that under certain circumstances a little flexibility might be a good idea going in, but it's inexpensive, not cheap, and neither should it be considered in any context one might assign to the idea of a 'cheap motel.' If you're willing to spend more for more luxurious accommodations, perhaps closer to downtown? Great. That doesn't diminish what this is, which is a very good place for not a lot of money.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled as a couple