“Don't believe you get a buffet breakfast!”
Review of Apple Tree Inn

Apple Tree Inn
Ranked #26 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
“Don't believe you get a buffet breakfast!”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

The main reason we chose this place is it is by the place we need to visit today and the price is reasonable. We read there was a free buffet breakfast - no buffet! Packaged rolls, muffins, etc. nothing special or hot. The rooms are big, but our room had a pee smell. The most annoying complaint was no wifi all evening. When we reported it the staff didn't seem to care and therefore did nothing about it. The next morning we finally got Internet in the main building but to late to get our work done before having to check out and get to our appointments today.

• Stayed July 2012
1 Thank 031207060479

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Cork, Ireland
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We booked this hotel at the last minute during a road trip. For such a good price we were expecting to be disappointed. We weren’t. The room was large and clean, it had a kitchenette. The hotel was quiet. The only bad thing about the hotel was the lack of elevators.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
Washington
Reviewed July 3, 2012

Stayed here when on business and took the kids with me to enjoy the pool. We ended up having to upgrade our room 2x wich ended up making this room not as inexpensive as I would have hoped. Had internet issues the first night but the next 2 days it was fine. Breakfast was also adequate consisting of costco bagels, muffins, fruit and cereal. Overall a fine hotel but nothing too sepecial.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Boise, ID
Reviewed June 25, 2012

I stayed two nights, it was convienent, clean, good value, quiet, I would stay here again. Staff was friendly and professional. Decent continental breakfast, room was clean and decent.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Washington State
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I stayed in a queen room with microwave and fridge. It is a small room but good value for Spokane. I found the room clean, quiet and will return. The bed was really comfortable and I got a good nights sleep. The breakfast was adequate and the eating area pleasant. The only problem I found was that my shower curtain had an odor and could use a wash. The location was perfect for me since it is near where my son lives but it is quite a way from downtown and the river front if that's where you want to go. I felt very safe here unlike when I stayed downtown at a budget hotel. They also allow a pet in the specified rooms so this is a nice feature. This is going to be my "go to" hotel when staying in Spokane!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Violet38
Show Low, Arizona
Reviewed April 29, 2012

If you need to stay near "The Y" in Spokane, and am interested in budgetary contraint, this should be on your list of home away from home considerations. The rooms are of ample size, and have the microwave and refrigerator conveniences. Employees are very friendly and helpful. The only problem I had during the stay was with the internet connection. I realize some people may not rely as much on that feature as myself, but am greatful it worked at least part of the time. It seemed to be a function of the internet provider because the signal to my computer was never an issue. Some pages/sites simply would not load. If you visit the area to look at real estate, the main site for such research simply will not work. Hopefully, you are just on a leisurely vacation to enjoy the many beautiful surrondings of the city, and in that case, this is a good place to stay.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank validappeal
Hillsboro, Oregon
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The Apple Tree Inn is an older facility, but are room was perfectly nice and very clean. There was a crack in the toilet lid and another in the wall but both had been neatly patched. Everything was a touch worn but it was obviously well taken care of. I would definitely stay here again.

The rates were very good and the front desk service was excellent. We requested extra blankets and we got them promptly. We got dinner directions and recommendations for nearby activities. There was free Wifi in the rooms. It was a weak signal, but worked. We were pleased with our stay.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family