Well, what can I say about this generic Super 8. It's a generic big box hotel alongside I-90 in the middle of nowhere between Spokane and Cheney. There's a few businesses popping up around it, mainly industrial. I was only stuck here because it was March Madness time and everything in Spokane and Cheney was booked up.
First, the downside:
• Their website claims the TV's in the rooms are flat screens, but that's a lie. My room had a late 90's-early 2000's vintage tube TV.
• They also claim there's refrigerators in the rooms. Not in my room.
• The wireless internet was sluggish at best.
Now, the redeeming points:
• Heater in the room got plenty warm at night, which was nice since the outside was cold.
• Plenty of parking.
• Very polite staff.
Overall, it more or less served it's purpose as a place to sleep and shower, but the amenities need some help. If I have to come back out here again, I'll be sure to avoid March Madness so I can get a room elsewhere.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Spokane/West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Super 8 Motel - Spokane/West Hotel Spokane
- Super 8 Spokane
- Super Eight Spokane
- Spokane Super Eight
- Spokane Super 8