“Cool place ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Saskatoon, Canada
“Cool place ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Great place to hangout, enjoy a coffee and relax. The environment is very inviting, staff is extremely friendly and the coffee is excellent. Pricing is right and we found this place was an excellent value. Try the maple scone. They also have free Wi-Fi.

2 Thank fancytravelreviews

New York
“Coffee to dream about”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

They make the best coffee in town. Their barista knows what she is doing and each coffee drink was superb. They sell coffee beans and the clientele was happily greeted; there were many. Plus they sell super gifts, cards, books and food. What a find!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank saek
Seattle, Washington
“Cozy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Nice coffee shop. There were many trinkets to look at and buy if you wanted to. Solid coffee. There were some weird guys counting a boat load of pennies sitting next to me

Visited September 2013
1 Thank wholenessmoving
New York City, New York
“One of my favorite stores in Spokane”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Atticus has a great selection of eclectic merchandise, from home decor to books to wine to coffee and much more. I always find something to buy at Atticus that I can't find anywhere else. As an added plus, they support local artists and businesses and I've found some of my favorite new authors and wines here.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Keri B
Oregon
“Trendy, Overpriced Coffee and Gift Shop”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2013

Atticus (second store owned by owners of Boo Radley"s just a few doors away), is an upscale, trendy gift and coffee shop. I didn't actually eat there or get any coffee. The store is dark, and too full of merchandise to walk around comfortably (narrow paths). Gift items are interesting, but overpriced. My gal-pal commented "The store is full of expensive stuff that nobody needs." That probably sums it up. I guess it wasn't our "cup of tea". You can buy a cuppa, or buy bulk coffee's or teas. It was fun for a quick zip-through, but I didn't see anything that made me want to return. Nothing "wrong" with it. It just didn't trip our triggers.

• Visited September 2013