I just returned from Spokane, to visit my daughters, and booked a stay at the Madison. First of all, for the price, it is nice. I would however recommend staying on the 3rd or 4th floors of this building. I had room 106, and I had a terrible time sleeping because every time someone above me would flush their toilet, I would hear a terrible noise from the pipes flushing the water. This did get annoying about 3 am! The room was spotless, but because of the noise, I cannot give it a high mark. I would definately try and stay on the 4th floor, if I stay here again. The lobby was nice, and the continental breakfast was just o.k. It's worth a try, just stay out of room 106!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Madison Inn by Riversage - Spokane WA Clean, Quiet, Friendly, Affordable Lodging, Situated Next to Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center and Children's Hospital, Close to Restaurants, Downtown and Entertainment Venues, Free Hot Breakfast, Pet Friendly, Microwaves & Refrigerators (Available), Irons & Board, Hair Driers, Individually controlled HVAC, Free Wi-Fi, Completely Non-Smoking Facility, Room service meals available from the hospital, delivered to the patient's hotel room, for a charge. Exceptional Value and Comfort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Madison Inn by Riversage reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Madison Inn By Riverstone Hotel Spokane
- Madison Hotel Spokane
- The Madison Hotel By Riverstone