We came down for track championships in Cheney. We chose the Spokane airport location because it was closer to Cheney and had free parking. We were only going to stay one night but enjoyed the hotel so much that we extended our stay an extra night.
Location: this hotel is 6 miles from downtown and we avoided the downtown traffic congestion. It's literally down the street from the strip of food places and a Walmart. It's also close to the airport but far enough away to not be a typical airport hotel.
Hotel: it's nice and comfy without being too snooty. The parking is brightly lit around the entire hotel. The immaculate lobby and open concept dining area are a plus. After the breakfast rush, they washed the windows and mopped the floors! The front desk staff were cordial and check took just a few minutes.
The Room: The room is spacious by downtown standards. There's a buffet cabinet with an ample sized refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker. There was plenty of space for luggage for 4, flat screen TV, desk and lounge chair. It would've been nice if there was a small dining table. Memory foam beds are interesting, but it was much more comfy than a typical hotel bed.
It was Quiet! We couldn't hear our neighbors, no hallway noise, no street noise. It was so quiet and wonderful! Even Housekeeping was quiet as they moved from room to room.
Pool: there's an indoor pool and whirlpool, but both are very small. The plus was no one was in it all 3 days that we went.
Laundry: They have a small laundry room which washed and dried our laundry without any issues.
Value: While other hotels may offer deals, you get what you pay for. Based on our previous stay at a bargain hotel the previous night and our stay here, it was worth the additional $20 a night. You also save by staying outside of downtown and the additional parking fees downtown hotels charge.
Definitely recommend staying here! We will be back next year for our annual track stay and will look for Hilton Garden Inns when we travel out of state too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport is conveniently located 1.5 Miles north of the Spokane International Airport along Hwy. 2 In West Spokane. This two-time Inn of the Year winner prides itself on providing the best service and best accommodations to every guest. Enjoy the full service Garden Grille(R) & Bar for local cuisine and spirits. The Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport provides a wide variety of amenities that are well suited to the business or leisure traveler. Enjoy FREE Park'n Fly with one night's stay, 24-hour indoor pool and whirlpool, evening room service, gift shop and more! When visiting Spokane, WA be sure to stay at Spokane's only Hilton Garden Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport Hotel Spokane
- Hilton Spokane
- Spokane Hilton Garden Inn