“This is a great hotel” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #5 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
Kalispell, Montana
“This is a great hotel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

This is the best hotel in Spokane. EVERYONE here is happy and very friendly. The customer always comes first here. I am treated well from the front desk to all staff. The management has done an excellent job making sure their employees are rewarded for their hard work, I'm sure. I am also sure that the management also weeds out knuckleheads who have worked here in the past, by firing them. The food is very good, but could be a bit better, especially the cooked to order food. I am always glad I come here to this hotel. I drive out of my way to come here. This hotel is in west part of the valley, I do business on the east side of the valley. Don't just stay here when you are utilizing the airport, use this hotel all the time. You will not be sorry.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 3rd floor for a great view. Become a HHonors member!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Houston, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

This is a well kept and freindly stop convenient to the Spokane Airport. It's more updated than the few other choices. The restaurant is not bad but the Rusty Moose Restaurant that shares the parking lot is very good. The option to leave your car there while away saved a few bucks which helped with the slightly higher than average rack rate.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Troy, Montana
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2013

When we arrived this time, we were greeted warmly and welcomed back to the hotel. The room was where it should be, on the top floor, away from the elevator on the quiet side of the hotel. They HEARD me! The person who checked us in was flawless - and the water was given without asking. Ahhh - this is my beloved hotel as it should be.

When I arrived in the room, I noticed a card and a small gift bag. Well, they had me at hello and at getting the room right, so this was not expected. The card was the most sincere apology that I have ever seen and the gift bag was a GENEROUS bag of goodies that went all the way to Hawaii with me. I was bowled over to say the least. Impressive - excellent recovery all around.
There were also coupons for free breakfast the next morning, but as we had a VERY early flight, we could not use them. When I mentioned this at check out, I was assured that it would be taken care of and when we returned from our trip and checked in again, updated coupons were in our check in package.
The management of this hotel has gone ABOVE and beyond to be helpful and kind to me.
I am now a RAVING fan and I am sorry that it took me this long to post this review.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Park
And
Fly
Option this is
First choice. The Shuttle is easy to attange and aailable on demand. Cookies and drinks in lobby were a hit with my kids. Friendly
Staff. Efficient. Clean.

• Stayed March 2013
Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

this was a stay over prior to flying out of state for vacation great place to stay very comfortable we left our car while we were gone did not have to worry about it at all and upon return we called the hotel for a shuttle ride back to get our car and they were there in only about 10 minutes great time

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
WA
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

We had an average stay here a night before our flight. Our room rate did include to keep our car for the duration of our vacation so that was nice. The room was basic and the bed was really hard. I know beds are a personal preference but these beds are terrible. I have stayed here a couple of years ago and don't remember the beds being this bad so until they replace them I won't be back.

We did eat next door at the Rusty Moose and had a good meal. The nice warm cookies were a nice touch for my family when we returned from dinner. We also used the pool which was nice way for the kids to start our vacation.

When we returned from our vacation and we called to get the shuttle and they told us we had to have our bags in hand in order for the shuttle to come over. So bags in hand we called again and then had to wait for 10 minutes late at night with our tired kids. Not fun, seems there could be a better way??
Was an ok choice to stay before our flight but for an Hilton hotel it could be better.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 stars
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

Arrived very late and check in was quick. Didn' thave my Hilton Honors number and clerk looked it up for me. Was given my water @ check in.

Nice clean room. Temp outside was cold, but room was nice and warm. Comfortable two queens, nice work desk, bathroom well stocked, and heater was relatively quiet.

Two complains I had. (1) could not get logged into the wireless with my HH code. Never got it to work. I called the front desk and when they checked me in, they typed my last name in wrong, so what I was entering didn't match their records. Britnay quickly resolved and I was on my way.

Second issue was I check in for two nights. On day two none of my keys worked. Had to go get the re-programmed.

Both small issues, reqolved quickly, but had someone paid a little closer attention at check in, both would have been prevented.

Onsite restaurant served a good lunch.

Would stay here again.