I stayed at the Spokane Garden Inn overnight on my way home from Seattle. The hotel itself is very new, clean, and the rooms quite large. There is ample parking and the staff was friendly. This hotel is best for people flying through the Spokane airport, or are just “passing” through as it is a long way from downtown Spokane or any other sites. There is only one restaurant / lounge close and although the food was very good, it closed at 9 pm. Overall it is a great choice for an airport hotel, but for nightlife and an extended stay in the Spokane area another hotel might be better. I would have no problem staying at this hotel again if flying, or just a quick visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport is conveniently located 1.5 Miles north of the Spokane International Airport along Hwy. 2 In West Spokane. This two-time Inn of the Year winner prides itself on providing the best service and best accommodations to every guest. Enjoy the full service Garden Grille(R) & Bar for local cuisine and spirits. The Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport provides a wide variety of amenities that are well suited to the business or leisure traveler. Enjoy FREE Park'n Fly with one night's stay, 24-hour indoor pool and whirlpool, evening room service, gift shop and more! When visiting Spokane, WA be sure to stay at Spokane's only Hilton Garden Inn! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Garden Inn Spokane Airport Hotel Spokane
- Hilton Spokane
- Spokane Hilton Garden Inn