“Excellent bar food/great atmosphere”

Peacock Room Lounge
Ranked #15 of 895 Restaurants in Spokane
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 27, 2014

The Peacock Room Lounge only offers drink specials for happy hour. There is a happy hour website for Spokane that states the Peacock Room Lounge offers half off appetizers. This is incorrect. If you go to the Peacock Room for happy hour, you will pay full price for food. It’s not the Davenport’s fault. It’s incorrect reporting by another website.

The current food at the Peacock Room is better than I remember it being when the hotel first opened. My husband’s sister treated us to the Palm Court Grill (another restaurant in the Davenport) in 2011. If my memory serves me right, the food at the Davenport has gotten much better, since then.

My husband had their French onion soup and loved it. We split an appetizer sampler. The sampler was most yummy and filling. The only issue I had with our food was my sour cherry salad. The sour cherry salad was tasty However, the portion was so small you could have fit into a single scoop dessert cup! I paid $8.00 for a vegetable and fruit vinaigrette (no meat or seafood) and felt ripped off! Otherwise, I didn’t mind paying a bit more to dine in the Peacock Room Lounge. After all, how times do you get to dine in a bar that has a dropped stain glass ceiling?

There are newer reviews for Peacock Room Lounge

Reviewed January 9, 2014

Stopped in for a nightcap while staying at the Davenport. Very nice. Very quiet while we were there. Meaning no loud music, just pleasant background music. Lots of people having drinks and visiting. A great place to meet with friends.

Reviewed November 2, 2013

Had a Mai tai which I never do on the mainland but it was actually pretty good for a mainland mantis. My friend's Bloody Mary was amazing.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

Great décor and good service. I didn't get to spend much time in here but the short time I was there I was impressed.

Reviewed October 11, 2013

great menu, both liquid and food....don't miss happy hour from 4pm to 6pm. It is in the lobby of the Davenport hotel, another class act!

Been to Peacock Room Lounge? Share your experiences!