“Good stay”

Ranked #1 of 46 Hotels in Spokane
canada
“Good stay”
Reviewed July 23, 2014

This is the first time we have stayed at an oxford suites. The room overall was very clean, however there were some noticable spots on the floor. The room we had was quiet, they had a good breakfast, excellent wifi speed being on the 4th floor. They have ample parking and are right off the hwy. All the staff we encountered were very friendly. Now my negatives. My biggest pet peeve-all there rooms have the sink outside the bathroom. I find it a pain when there is more than one person staying in the room and you have to disturb their sleep in the morning when you have to use the sink to get ready for your day. I don't know if this is the same for all oxfords' but they don't have bar soap in the rooms. They have pump dispensers in the room. The soap is not sudsy at all. I tried using the liquid soap in the shower with a washcloth and it was pointless. I understand why they are doing it but I like my bar soap.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank hercules71

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (202)
Stettler, Canada
Reviewed July 17, 2014

Only stayed one night but was impressed with the hotel missed out on the free drinks but the shuttle to downtown was a bonus. Staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Breakfast was decent but barely warm.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

Our large family stayed at this hotel over July 4 weekend so we could attend a wedding. Great free breakfast, evening drinks and snacks, yummy freshly baked cookies and fresh apples.Extremely helpful and friendly staff. The location is perfect to watch the beautiful July 4 fireworks. We enjoyed the river trail every morning and throughout weekend. Best part was how affordable the rooms were.

• Stayed July 2014
La Paz, Bolivia
Reviewed July 11, 2014

It's just a nice hotel. Comfortable beds. Free drinks at night. Free airport shuttle, good internet, the breakfast is pretty poor. We stay here at least once a year when head up to Canada to see my folks.
We love fact that it's on the riverfront park, so great for a brisk walk after a long flight. And the riverside park mall is right there.
The best part is it's 5 minute walk to Clink-daggers restaurant.

Room Tip: Top floor is less noisy
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Seattle USA
Reviewed July 10, 2014

This was one of may favorite overnights on our last road trip. The executive king room was a perfect configuration for my family with a fold out sofa bed in a separate area divided by pocket doors. This allowed my toddler to sleep while my husband and I had our own space. We were also lucky enough to get a room with a view of the fireworks on the 4th of July. Absolute perfection. The location is within walking distance to the river front park and restaurants. It also offers a happy hour with two free wine/beers per adult plus a couple little snacks. Breakfast is nicely done and yummy. The hot tub is great and the pool in nice but I wish it was a bit warmer. A great choice all around. I'd recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Lewiston, Idaho
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

We have always loved staying at Oxford Suites but this was our first time at this location. The staff was welcoming, the cookies were yummy and the pool/hot tub was great! Our room was well above expectations and the little details- mints, real coffee cups etc.- made me 5 star pleased. The cleanliness was better than most super expensive hotels! We will be back!

• Stayed July 2014
Reviewed July 2, 2014

I stay here several times a year when I am in Spokane on business. The beds are great and the morning breakfast cannot be beat as hotel breakfasts go. It is very convenient to downtown, and I very much enjoying walking through the park by the falls on my way to my meetings.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business