Booked this room as it sounded like a great large size for 5 gals (advertised as sleeps 8). Not the case at all. The room is a typical average sized 2 bed hotel room with a couch and coffee table. Adjacent rm has the king bed but no 2nd bathroom. The bathroom that is there is small, only tub/shower and toilet. The sink is in the main sleeping area. For the price of $279 a night we expected MUCH more. Beds were very comfortable though. Room decor was average, nothing special. The appys in the evening were unusual. 1st night it was a soup, German potato salad and baked pretzels with apple sauce. 2nd night was a soup, marinated mushrooms and 1 other thing - we passed on it. Not what I would think of as appys to go with you complimentary beer/wine. Free shuttle was a great feature - took us to the downtown Restaurant and the 2nd night to the arena would even pick us up if we had called. Staff was very nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane