We recently stayed at the Oxford Suites on our first visit to Spokane. I booked a King suite with a balcony on the 4th floor. It was well worth it to pay a little extra for the upgrade! Our balcony looked over the River and downtown. The view was amazing and the location of the hotel was perfect! We were walking distance to downtown and many walking trails along the river. The staff was helpful and friendly! Breakfast was very good and every evening you get 2 vouchers (each), for wine, beer or pop in the lounge. This was a great touch! We would definitely stay here again!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane