We had a standard two queen room. The hotel is nice and new, smells clean. The lobby is small but very nice as you enter, staff friendly. The indoor pool is small but clean and adequate. The morning complimentary breakfast is very good, better than most hotels I've been in and the dining room for it is very nice and classy, with TV's to catch the morning news. My only complaint is the crazy small bathrooms. The sink area is in the room itself and only the toilet and shower is in the bathroom, which was so small, you could hardly turn around in it without bumping yourself. Also, there was no luggage rack in the room. Beds and pillows were nice and the room was very clean. We paid $140 with tax for a night it was a good value for the quality of the room and downtown location. The river park is right outside the hotel. Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane