We stayed here in May for 1 night with our kids. We got a King Suite which included a sofa pull-out for the kids along with a fridge which is a nice touch. The hotel let us check in early which was nice because we were in between soccer games and wanted to let the kids swim. When checking in we were given 2 free drinks per person for the manager's reception. Nice touch, the reception includes drinks from the bar and some light appetizers. Included with our room was breakfast the next morning as well.
The room itself was very clean and spacious, plenty of a room for a family of 4. The pool is small but we really liked the hot tub and steam room. We ate at the restaurant that night because it was convenient but I think next time I would walk up to the Red Lion and eat there or drive somewhere off property, just wasn't that good and the service was really slow.
We will definitely be back to this hotel, location can't be beat right on the river.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane