We stayed for 2 days during the Bloomsday race, May 3rd and 4th 2013. I was hestitant to book because we were not a part of the race. While the hotel was full we never had to wait in line during the free hot breakfast or the nightly reception. The rooms were very clean and accomodating with microwave and refrigerator. Free parking for one vehicle per room. They also have a pool, hot tub, dry and steam sauna's. We were close enough to explore the heart of downtown on foot. Time didn't allow us to explore the park, it was a lovely view from our room.
There is a Perkins Resturant right down the road and a Chili's across the bridge.
All in all I will book this hotel again next time we are in Spokane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Exceptional has never been so affordable! Overlooking the Spokane River, you’ll enjoy easy access to Downtown Spokane and River Front Park. Complimentary amenities include Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Evening Reception, High Speed Wi-Fi, Parking, Indoor Pool, Spa, Sauna, Steam Room & Fitness Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oxford Suites Downtown Spokane Hotel Spokane
- Oxford Hotel Downtown Spokane